Saturday, November 04, 2006

"Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to me." Matthew 25:40

The past days have been extremly stressful. I don't take an overactive life very well. On the good side, my health is a lot better. I got a BootCamp Kickboxing Dvd from my mom. So soon I'll get back into my kickboxing. *smile*
My brother is going in for neuropsychological assessment. He (brother) mentioned that his scoliosis is bothering him too, I hope all goes well. :(
Yesterday was an awkward day. Not so much awkward, but my choice of words could of really been suckered up to a minimum. I got angry at a different brother and I called him an ass-hole. Yes. I felt horrible about it. I didn't help it. I rarely do. *gah*I did go and apologize, and he was willing to explain why he was so angry. It didn't have anything to do with me, which made me feel better. It is one of those area's where I can't do anything to make it better, but I can make it worse. At least that feels like how it goes.

I can smell snow, or the smell that accompanies it. *gleeful*
I think I'll see if I can get working on some of my letters and pull out my music for a while before school. I need to study up on Fascism and some older dynasties as well. (c2575-2130 B.C.) Then off about PNS (Peripheral Nervous System, then of course CNS as well. )

No comments: