Thursday, December 07, 2006

The sun's rim dips; the stars rush out, at one stride comes the dark.

Today went good. I figured out how much extra money I have aside from school expenditures.
I drove for a few hours going up towards Vancouver. There were several semi trucks in the ditches and traffic was extremely slow. The doctors appointment seemed to go well. Waiting upon a referral
On recent reflection, I went and found scattered papers from my memories box. I found this song I wrote, without a name and without it being written in a time signature, from about 6 years ago. Just the notes. I don’t even have the key written down. (I never was the greatest for hearing songs and figuring the key automatically.) (It is the key of D on review.) A, A flat, F sharp, E, 4 whole rests, A , C and then B sharp low A, E , C sharp D, C sharp B, A, B. (first line.) I kind of want to make a song out of what is on the paper, even though I don’t remember it
I believe I am going to a concert tomorrow night. Some local talent from my city.
I loath to go, and just stay home. To listen to music by myself sounds preferable. I am troubled. Nothing is going wrong, I just feel confused lately.
Going out to exercise now. Excited,f or I haven't been able to do any freestyle or kickboxing for a while since spraining my leg. *smile*

Snow Patrol
Chasing Cars
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
We don't need
Anything
Or anyone
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I think I might like Snow Patrol..? I like the hymn-like electronica of the album in some songs. Such as Finish Line. It appeals to me, and any band that has a hint of celtic in it, I will listen to openly.
Any songs that make me feel melancholy, I enjoy right now.

No comments: